Assyrian Forums
 Home  |  Ads  |  Partners  |  Sponsors  |  Contact  |  FAQs  |  About  

Holocaust  |  History  |  Library  |  People  |  TV-Radio  |  Forums  |  Community  |  Directory

General  |  Activism  |  Arts  |  Education  |  Family  |  Financial  |  Government  |  Health  |  History  |  News  |  Religion  |  Science  |  Sports
   Greetings · Shläma · Bärev Dzez · Säludos · Grüße · Shälom · Χαιρετισμοί · Приветствия · 问候 · Bonjour · 挨拶 · تبریکات  · Selamlar · अभिवादन · Groete · التّحيّات

Even God who we worship his name is ASHUR

Previous Topic Next Topic
Home Forums General Topic #192
Help Print Share

Albert Nassermoderator

View member rating

Send email to Albert NasserSend private message to Albert NasserView profile of Albert NasserAdd Albert Nasser to your contact list

Member: Aug-26-2000
1 feedbacks

Jan-08-2011 at 02:22 AM (UTC+3 Nineveh, Assyria)

Last edited on Aug-28-2015 at 06:28 AM (UTC3 Nineveh, Assyria)

الله الذي نعبد أسمه آشور كما ورد في الكتاب المقدس نسخة قديمة باللغة العبرية

في البحث القيم للسيد بنيامين دانيالي انقر الرابط ادناه و أقرأ الكلمات باللون الاحمر يكشف للمرة الاولى الكلمات الاصلية التي حذفت في النسخ التي تلت أقدم نسخة للكتاب المقدس باللغة العبرية.
أقرأ كيف أن الله يتحدث لموسى قائلاً أن أسمه آشور.

Common English translation: God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'" (2 Exodus 3:14).

In the Assyrian translation AHYH ASHR AHYH 􀃌􀃘ܗܐ􀃻􀃼ܐ 􀃌􀃘ܗܐ (Syriac Bible 63DC, United Bible Societies, 1979 London)

Concerning the connection between Ashur and the Jewish God, Daniali writes the following:

“And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?” (Exodus 3:13)

And Lord replies that His name is Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh (Hebrew here written from left to right: (אהיה אשר אהיה) How close the name phonetically could be between Ashur and “Asher”? I strongly believe the three Hebrew letters “Aleph”, “Shin”, “Resh” (אשר) could also be pronounced as “Ashur” as the same case implies to the modern Assyrian language”5. In the English translation of the Bible, God’s name is completely distorted, while the Assyrian translator has merged the second and third part of the name (see footnote 5). AHYH is also interpreted by some theologians as HUYU, i.e. He who is. In that case, the original meaning may well be: He who is Ashur. “He is the same God, the God of Assyria, of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob. His name is Ashur, and hence the monotheistic religion of Assyria”, as Benjamin Daniali wrote. He further calculates the sophisticated balance and the sum of the god Ashur’s different characters in the numeric tree, which was the heart of the Assyrian faith and beliefs about the creation of the universe.

For those interested, the article is highly recommended.
http://www.assyriatimes.com/engine/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3426

Attachments

Alert   IP Print   Edit        Reply      Re-Quote Top

Forums Topics  Previous Topic Next Topic

Albert Nassermoderator

View member rating

Send email to Albert NasserSend private message to Albert NasserView profile of Albert NasserAdd Albert Nasser to your contact list

Member: Aug-26-2000
1 feedbacks

1. RE: Even God who we worship his name is ASHUR

Apr-21-2011 at 10:04 PM (UTC+3 Nineveh, Assyria)

In reply to message #0

Last edited on 05/01/2011 at 11:26 PM (UTC3 Assyria)

Either this post or the original research by Mr. Binjamin Daniali which has the same concept of another post that I wrote before 10 years ago still posted in Atour.com became a very hot topic that Mr.Sargon Dadisho in his TV channel is following seriously to enforce this new discovery about the name of our almighty God as is "ASHUR" which was changed to " I am who I am" that paved the way for " Yahwah" apearance as it is known by every christian.

Dr. Sargon Dadish has corresponded with jewish scholars and might follow it with his holyness Mar Dinkha and we are all waiting for the outcome of this discovery that will change the Ashurian nation spiritual values to look seriously to themselves on the ground that they stand and forgot. Forgot the real values that every human kind on earth is in great debit and thankfull that he was created to serve the purpose of his existence on Earth. If wasn't under this meaning then why God brought the humanity on Earth? Wasn't better that everyone should stay up there in the heaven where no valid reason to be on Earth !! GOD did not discremenate the life and its values on Earth as christianity tells us to leave everything and think only about building palaces up there in heaven. NO it is not like that. Our life on Earth is a holy Entity established by GOD himself and we are in debit to it to preserve it, preserve the values of being humen taking advantage of our existence on this Earth, and because the life on Earth is a holy entity of GOD creation what we have done as ASHURIANS to preserve our LAND, LAND OF ASHUR , NOTHING, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING. So we got punished by our God who we hold his name. AMEN.

Albert Nasser

Alert   IP Print   Edit        Reply      Re-Quote Top

Forums Topics  Previous Topic Next Topic

Assyria \ã-'sir-é-ä\ n (1998)   1:  an ancient empire of Ashur   2:  a democratic state in Bet-Nahren, Assyria (northern Iraq, northwestern Iran, southeastern Turkey and eastern Syria.)   3:  a democratic state that fosters the social and political rights to all of its inhabitants irrespective of their religion, race, or gender   4:  a democratic state that believes in the freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture in faithfulness to the principles of the United Nations Charter — Atour synonym

Ethnicity, Religion, Language
» Israeli, Jewish, Hebrew
» Assyrian, Christian, Aramaic
» Saudi Arabian, Muslim, Arabic
Assyrian \ã-'sir-é-an\ adj or n (1998)   1:  descendants of the ancient empire of Ashur   2:  the Assyrians, although representing but one single nation as the direct heirs of the ancient Assyrian Empire, are now doctrinally divided, inter sese, into five principle ecclesiastically designated religious sects with their corresponding hierarchies and distinct church governments, namely, Church of the East, Chaldean, Maronite, Syriac Orthodox and Syriac Catholic.  These formal divisions had their origin in the 5th century of the Christian Era.  No one can coherently understand the Assyrians as a whole until he can distinguish that which is religion or church from that which is nation -- a matter which is particularly difficult for the people from the western world to understand; for in the East, by force of circumstances beyond their control, religion has been made, from time immemorial, virtually into a criterion of nationality.   3:  the Assyrians have been referred to as Aramaean, Aramaye, Ashuraya, Ashureen, Ashuri, Ashuroyo, Assyrio-Chaldean, Aturaya, Chaldean, Chaldo, ChaldoAssyrian, ChaldoAssyrio, Jacobite, Kaldany, Kaldu, Kasdu, Malabar, Maronite, Maronaya, Nestorian, Nestornaye, Oromoye, Suraya, Syriac, Syrian, Syriani, Suryoye, Suryoyo and Telkeffee. — Assyrianism verb

Aramaic \ar-é-'máik\ n (1998)   1:  a Semitic language which became the lingua franca of the Middle East during the ancient Assyrian empire.   2:  has been referred to as Neo-Aramaic, Neo-Syriac, Classical Syriac, Syriac, Suryoyo, Swadaya and Turoyo.

Please consider the environment when disposing of this material — read, reuse, recycle. ♻
AIM | Atour: The State of Assyria | Terms of Service