Spontaneous Healing (paperback)
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Ballantine Books
(April 4, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.3 x 1.2 inches
From The Publisher
The body can heal itself. Spontaneous healing is not a miracle but a fact of
biology--the result of the natural healing system that each one of us is born
with. Drawing on fascinating case histories as well as medical techniques from
around the world, Dr. Andrew Weil shows how spontaneous healing has worked to
resolve life-threatening diseases, severe trauma, and chronic pain. Weil then
outlines an eight-week program in which you'll discover:
- The truth about spontaneous healing and how it interacts with the mind
- The foods, vitamins, supplements, and tonic herbs that will help you
enhance your innate healing powers
- Advice on how to avoid environmental toxins and reduce stress
- The strengths and weaknesses of conventional and alternative treatments
- Natural methods to ameliorate common kinds of illnesses And much more!
Please help support our website by purchasing this item using the link below. Thank you!
Healing (paperback) - Amazon's online bookstore.