List of books written by
Rabi Michael Marogil Mammoo,
an Assyrian author and
resident of Sweden.
A- Published books:
1. What is the research and how do you write it ?
2. In the garden of lyrics. (part 1) translated
poems from Assyrian to Arabic with biography of poets. 1975 Baghdad.
3. The village guard. A short story for children,
translated from Arabic to Assyrian and Swedish. 1981 Sweden.
4. Salomon you live in our memories, in
Assyrian-Arabic and Swedish. The book is about the poet Salomon Mammoo who died in Sweden
1984 in the age of 27.
5. Sawra d Sahde ( Martyrs hope) article and
poems in the memory of the Assyrians martyrs in Assyrian language 1985 Sweden.
6. Lishani (My language) part 1 & 2. Teaching
modern Assyrian language. Published by the Board of Education in Sweden 1986 Sweden.
7. Short stories from Sweden. Short stories
written and translated by the authors students in Sweden. Collected and published by the
writer 1986 Sweden.
8. Dashna d`aida (A christmas present) a short
story for children in Assyrian and Swedish 1987 Sweden.
9. Lishani (my language) part 3. A teaching book
in Assyrian language 1988 Sweden.
10. Ninos o lishana d`yemma (Ninos and mother´s
language) a short story for children in Assyrian and Swedish 1989 Sweden.
B- Unpublished books:
1. Assyrians and the two world wars by Malik Yako
Malik Ismail translated from Assyrian to Arabic.
2. In the garden of poems (part 2).
3. Words to the futures memory, articles in
4. Short ideas, articles in Assyrian.
5. Collection of poems in Arabic.
6. Collection of poems in Assyrian.
7. Collection of poems in Swedish.
8. Short stories for children.
9. Acceptance, a drama by T. Williams translated
from Arabic to Assyrian.
10. Seventy Thousand Assyrians, by William
Saroyan translation and analyses in Assyrian.
11. Can the Jönköpings residents speak with 50
languages ? Yes. An academic research in Swedish 1995.
12. Many published articles in Assyrian and
Arabic in Hujådå magazine.
13. Arabic for beginners (lectures written for
Swedish students in Employment institute TBV).
14. My language part 4, a teaching book in
15. New exercise book for my language part 2.
16. The Assyrian litterature in the history 1998.
17. The Arabic language between standard and