Michael Marogil Mammoo
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2019 at 06:22 PM UT
|Michael Marogil Mammoo
Rabi Michael Marogil Mammoo is an Assyrian author and resident of Sweden. Mr. Mammoo has written books in Assyrian (Aramaic), Arabic and Swedish languages.
- What is the research and how do you write it? 1968 Baghdad.
- In the garden of lyrics. (part 1) translated poems from Assyrian to Arabic with biography of poets. 1975 Baghdad.
- The village guard. A short story for children, translated from Arabic to Assyrian and Swedish. 1981 Sweden.
- Salomon you live in our memories, in Assyrian-Arabic and Swedish. The book is about the poet Salomon Mammoo who died in Sweden 1984 at the age of 27.
- Sawra d Sahde ( Martyrs hope) article and poems in the memory of the Assyrians martyrs in Assyrian language. 1985 Sweden.
- Lishani (My language) part 1 & 2. Teaching modern Assyrian language. Published by the Board of Education in Sweden. 1986 Sweden.
- Short stories from Sweden. Short stories written and translated by the authors students in Sweden. Collected and published by the writer. 1986 Sweden.
- Dashna d`aida (A Christmas present) a short story for children in Assyrian and Swedish. 1987 Sweden.
- Lishani (my language) part 3. A teaching book in Assyrian language. 1988 Sweden.
- Ninos o lishana d`yemma (Ninos and mother´s language) a short story for children in Assyrian and Swedish. 1989 Sweden.
- Assyrians and the two World Wars by Malik Yako Malik Ismail
translated from Assyrian to Arabic.
- In the garden of poems (part 2).
- Words to the futures memory, articles in Arabic.
- Short ideas, articles in Assyrian.
- Collection of poems in Arabic.
- Collection of poems in Assyrian.
- Collection of poems in Swedish.
- Short stories for children.
- Acceptance, a drama by T. Williams translated from Arabic to Assyrian.
- Seventy Thousand Assyrians, by William Saroyan translation and analysis in Assyrian.
- Can the Jönköpings residents speak with 50 languages? Yes. An academic research in Swedish 1995.
- Many published articles in Assyrian and Arabic in Hujådå magazine.
- Arabic for beginners (lectures written for Swedish students in Employment Institute TBV).
- My language part 4, a teaching book in Assyrian.
- New exercise book for my language part 2.
- The Assyrian literature in the history 1998.
- The Arabic language between standard and slang 1999.